eWaste Starts Before You Throw Electronics Away
eWaste Carbon Credit (eWasteCC™) is a unique web-based software solution that improves your organization’s bottom line by managing energy and material waste from electronic equipment.
eWasteCC™ can help you:
- Reduce operating expenses associated with inefficient and improperly utilized electronics
- Recover maximum value from electronics at end-of-life
- Quantify the environmental benefits of proper electronics recycling, which can further support your Social Responsibility and Sustainability objectives
- Monetize these environmental benefits in the form of Carbon Credits
eWasteCC™ is part of the broader SMARTweb™platform, which provides organizations with auditable reports of resources consumed and expended by an organization—including energy, water, waste, transport, carbon, and natural gas—alongside specific recommendations for improving performance.
eWasteCC™ + SMARTweb™ provides a verifiable way for your organization to:
- Evaluate and demonstrate ROI in energy efficiency and resource reduction initiatives
- Gain insight and transparency into carbon and resource liabilities and potential assets
- Manage, track, and report environmental impact to a variety of agencies and protocols
- Create new revenue streams (e.g., by documenting energy or emission reductions for carbon trading)
To request service or a quote, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form at left.